Last week I went to watch transformers since it was my dad's birthday! And guess what,It was damn nice...there was comedy,action and also some sad part.The whole movie was damn nice and I seriously loved it! I think it was better than the previous Transformers!
Watching it in theater is soo much better than watching at home..cuz like there's the sound effects and stuff!
Productions is starting tomorrow,well my mom said yesterday that I can go if Mishali can send and bring me back home but unfortunately I can't go now cuz I told her that there's only RM70 and she was like NO WAY if it's like above RM55! Haih....at least she said that I can buy the Fame baju their gonna sell so i'm am gonna buy it! muahahah...
Results for the F.I.T auditions came out today like just now during assembly and I GOT IN!!! The not very nice part is that I have to sing at least 2 songs but they say 3 songs will be better!!! So MAFAN LAR!!!
My friends who auditioned and which I found that their singing was damn awesome didn't get it(WTHlarh!!!) keeesian them... :(
"ELLYNEISAWESOME!!"(yesss...yess..true) -_-
Today I have to go home and start working on my voice and choose a proper songs that will suite me well. I am soo scared.
Well,I am done updating now...I'll update more when I have more time! So ta ta!
xoxo
ME
No comments:
Post a Comment