Monday, July 13, 2009

F.A.M.E!!!

Fame is awesome and I would love to watch it,it's not like I'm saying it sucks! Everyone performing in FAME are soo good,they are all damn talented! I do wanna go,but it's my mom!
Though I tried forcing,pleading my mom in soo many ways...she still refuses to by me a ticket! Datin Freida shouldn't scold us for not buying the tickets,she should talk with the parents instead.The parents just don't think it benefits and the price is just not reasonable,some of them here are not very rich and the parent's work are not as easy like Datin Freida's....well that's 'my' mom thinks. :P
Even though my mom said like I can go If only it's RM50,I still can't go because those tickets are all sold out since their the cheapest! :/

What is past is past,I don't have much power to do what I like at these age right?!
Never mind,at least I bought all the Fame t-shirts but one thing I don't like is that it's damn huge for me! I hate it seriously! My mom always want me to buy extra large clothing for me and my bro so that we can use it in future....haizzzz!!!
I love the bag though,it's very cute and I bought the pink one...tee hee.
I'm at school now,jobless and having a terrible headache. I am very lazy to update my blog but I wanted to do something at least. So yah,I've wrote something about my life at school for today...I have piano class later,my teacher is gonna piss off at me like crap because I didn't practice and my brain is not functioning at all! erghhh..
....ta ta 4 now!

xoxo
ME

No comments: