
Today is my dad's b'day! Everything was kecoh in my house...my dad was like" Alarr,nape susah-susah,it's just my b'day!!" ...he's a lil outdated.He kinda thinks all b'day celebrating is budaya barat or something but we did it because it's the day God brought him to this world and I should appreciate it cuz if not I won't be here too...and I won't get to lol with all my best friends and gossip around! gahaha
Me,my mom and my sis bought him a really expensive wallet with a birthday card. My father actually really loved it since the wallet his using now is kinda teruk already(too many credit cards!) kah kah...
I've been doing matheletics a lot for the past dew days...it's seriously addictive man! I haven't finish some of my homeworks...haih.Well I gtg now,have to go for Taekwondo,I actually feel lazy to go but I have no choice! haha
ta ta for now
xoxo
ME
No comments:
Post a Comment