Well I auditioned today for F.I.T which I kinda forgot what it stands for but I do know that it the prefects camp thingy and it will be at 1U.
I just wanted to join it so that it'll be good in my testimonials! lol ...
I was really nervous and scared that I'll screw up the whole part but I did not...Thank God!
I think I was ok...It went better than I thought it'll be. Odette voice is damn good man,she seriously can be a singer. She performed really well,if u ask me. Nicole and Sarah were just awesome..the first time they did I thought that they were quite good but after that when they auditioned again,they were really awesome.They actually sounded really really good.
In my opinion,everyone actually performed good today.They should all get to perform at the prefects camp.
I have to go now and do my mathletics/home works...so ta ta for now!!
xoxo
ME
No comments:
Post a Comment