After thinking for soo long and discussing with my mom...I don't think Micheal Jackson actually died!
There's isn't much evidence to show that he died,I mean just think about it...it seriously doesn't make sense!
They didn't even show he's body or at least he's dead face...and Janet Jackson is also in the music industry but where is her tears for MJ??!! No one barely saw her crying for him or even her existence for his death.
What me and my mom thought that it should be all kerja orang Yahudi or the Jews. Well you know right that the Jews are the one whose concurring the world right now ,without us knowing. Some more the Jews are all anti-Islam so they should have spread the news he died so that they could take him out of the music industry.He's death is the only way of making the world to think he doesn't exist anymore. Even I was wondering that how come they didn't really ban MJ from all the paparazzi and stuff like what they did to his bro for converting to Muslim!
That is also what most of the ahli-ahli in Islamic Society think. His death is still mysterious! If he really died,people like beyonce and all should cry because they were a fan of him.
I'm just telling you guyz that don't be easily fooled until there is a solid evidence for his death!
xoxo
ME
No comments:
Post a Comment