This is my 1st post on my blog for these holidays after all those Save The World thingy.I was really malas to update!...tee hee. Well I kinda dunno what to type down here right now.I didn't do much for these past so called "HOLIDAYS!"....Well I went to watch Terminator Salvation at Gardens atleast. The movie was soo awesome! I loved it. It's so much better than the previous terminators which are usually so sucky and boring.I've always hated terminator but NOT now,cuz this one is just so much better! I'm also planning to watch the new Transformers in theatre .The sound effects and stuff would be so cool/awesome! lol :P
Yesterday I went to Ikea .I didn't do much actually cuz I was tired...I seriosuly had no mood to shop for clothes because I have to try on the clothes before I buy it... but I was too lazy to do all that. Instead I just ate like seriously a lot until my tummy felt bloated.kah kah.I was watching Jalan-jalan Cari Makan just now,and the foods that woman ate was soo good and delicious man! I hate her for being able to eat all those lovely/heavenly food! I wrote down all those restaurants addresses so that I could go and have dinner there or something.Seriously the food looked awesome and sounds awesome too! I feel like flying over there right now to eat it! I don't know why,but I'm like having eating mood right now. Always thinking about food...I just hope I wont get fat. bahahaha...oh wait who cares right.....that's my new blog name LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!
Lol....hrmmmm...have to go now and finish my tuition home works...then I'm gonna continue on my Mathletics. So menyusahkan/Mafan lar...haiz.
xoxo
ME
No comments:
Post a Comment