I can still hear her voice as she says;
"live life well and love to the fullest"
if your afraid to live them.
Not those elusive ones.......
that fade with the break of day.
I speak of the ones that catch us up
and, steal our breath away!
When we're younger........
Its always, "when I get older"
When we're "in the middle" its always,
When I can find the time.
And when we are "older",
To often we say its too late
When I am "OLD"
and my hair is gray;
I want to be able to honestly say
Oh Man, do I remember the day!
Its is never too late!
Dare to dream.
Dare to take a good look around.
Dare to challenge yourself daily!
Dare to walk upon moon beams!
Life shouldn't be a balancing act!
I choose to live it,
with a catchers mitt.
I choose to catch all that
comes my way,
saving some for a rainy day.
The rest?
Well I can toss it away
or choose to play
But at least
In the end I can say
I've lived life to the fullest
I've done it my way!
(by Tina M Clark)
Nice poem right...I love it! Like we all know NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE! So dream it and full fill it! Hopefully I listen to myself and do it also(tee hee :P)
No comments:
Post a Comment