Day 2 funds that were raised was better actually thanks to the awesome/delicious cookies that were made by Melur/Encik Raphael's wife!! It was soo good that people had to buy a lot. I was there for the 2nd shift and when I arrived everything was extremely messy.My first customer went inside took a look but no one seemed to explain about the games and stuff so she just quickly went away! I was very disappointed because I told her about the main purpose about these whole exhibition which made her sign the pledge.Unfortunately I wasn't thaught how to play those games so I couldn't explain to her. I panicked and went to Pn.Rahimah told her how unorganised everything was and she was really stressed,she almost looked like she was gonna cry or something.I felt so guilty.After a few minutes she called juanita and then only they started dividing people into their jobs.I said sorry to Pn.Rahimah and gave her a hug....my voice just gets very high when I get panic.The cookies were all finished at the 1st shift so we, the food people had no work to do.We were then asked to drag people into the exhibition. I had no problem with doing that job because I already did that like on the 1st day. Aida was there and I was so happy that girl was there to teman me! That Mishali girl is soo pemalas one lar...haih but she managed to do some work after that thanks to Theva! tee hee...Mishali thank you though to pick me up from my house. The sad part yesterday was that the 2nd shift people all missed the performance!Damn it! I also had to leave early yesterday like at seven or something....I didn't know I was gonna go for a family dinner.It was soo sad,I wanted to stay but what to do...haih...
k I gtg...my tuition teacher is here! so bb! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment