Tomorrow is Report Card Day man!!! Have to start freaking out!!! I just hope I wont get bad reports about me or something! Hopefully the teachers say I'm an angel.lol.
We had RAG DAY today....and guess what...IT WAS AWESOME!!! I made 8 cupcakes myself and it was soo good. My family really loved it! I designed it so neat and well,it looked so pretty! bahahaha
I wanna learn more on baking,it's so fun.But unfortunately,I cant join Pn.Rahimah's baking class for the Rag Day at the end of the year cuz I already did it before so I can only join for the next year one!Haiya.
Anywayz,Rag Day was awesome and I really loved it. It was so delicious but when I do it at home later sometime/someday/somehow I'm gonna use butter and reduce the sugar since my mom got diabetes.TT. I'm so happy for my hardwork have been a success. I'll try to post some pics of it if I can but I don't think I will...hahaha,malas!
Ok I have to go pray and baca Yaasin...malam jumaat! So cyah ltr/assalamualaikum!
xoxo
ME
No comments:
Post a Comment