Monday, June 22, 2009

LOTZ OF STUFF!!

OK...since i didn't update for quite a long time I'm gonna mix up all the interesting things that happened last week!
REPORT CARD DAY....was actually light and easy. Didn't get any bad reports except that almost all the teachers said that I TALK A LOT & MY VOICE IS EXTREME LOUD!!! LOL :D
My mom didn't mind actually cuz she is also just like me or I'm like her or something like that lar! bahahaa
SELADANG i-Movie AT MY PARENTS BOUTIQUE!! It's kinda cool and actually makes me so proud that my family can do something really big for SELADANG! All the Seladangs for i-movie was there unfortunately I was Not.I know I missed the fun part but takpelah I was to tired and moody which I have no idea why. Gao Jie(not sure wif spelling) wore this wig in my parents boutique and right after he wore it,a customer came and bought it quickly...lol,well I guess he brings good luck!
HISTORY ALIVE!!! It was definitely awesomely awesome! At first I was kinda bored because I didn't really know what to do, if I wanna use the right word to describe me that moment is BLUR...yup definitely blur! lol.... then some show off came showing how cool and pretty that person is which seriously pissed me off! I totally agree with aida.Later on,I started explaining a little to the customers but I didn't start off that good until the time where all the Seniors went for dinner and they put me in charge of the arts & entertainment part. I was kinda good that time,my really lovely friends were right there beside me helping me to be semangated! Thanx guyz!
Lotz of people came that time asking me lots of stuff and listening about all the interesting facts I could give about the WWII! Some were really into it after that...some really loved the war songs that we provided and felt the inspiration! I was really happy for them. Me,Aida,Rachel and Theva just went to the nearby MCD to have our dinner since we were not allowed to go far not like the Seniors who went to these some kind of penang restaurant which was really good according to my sis (ISH!). There was also this part where me and irina had to perform on the stage the 'Somewhere over the Rainbow' song that was sang by Judy Garlands during WWII in the movie Wizard Of Oz and it was the best music of time! Our performance kinda woke up the whole exhibition,I am really happy that I could do something big for the whole exhibition. My friends were really awesome I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! They were there all the time to support me.
There was something funny that happened right after me and irina performed but I rather not mention it here just to be nice.LOL.But I'm sure people who were there get what I mean.haha
H1N1 VIRUS! :O ....Well this is the scariest thing that happened so far. 3 people from cempaka cheras are having it and the whole class of that person having H1N1 are to stay at home on quarantine. Thank God there is none so far in Cempaka Damansara. Hopefully not,I pray to God.
It is also kinda grouse cuz it's also called 'SELSEMA BABI'! ewwww.... not only students from cempaka been infected with this virus but lotzzzzz of them from other schools also.Actually some other school it's worse cuz they have more than 6 students.Even Assunta school terkena! :O
Last night,when I was watching the malay news in Tv3 or sumthing they named our school as one of the schools infected by saying "Sekolah kebangsaan Seri Cempaka"...WTH man! We are private school we don't have Sekolah Kebangsaan at the front and we are certainly not "SERI"... It's SRI CEMPAKA...ok! Haizzz....
I think I have updated quite enough and I wanna do more fun stuff as fast as possible during our lovely free time right now!
Ta ta for now! :D

xoxo
ME

No comments: