Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Awesomeness!!!!

I was really busy for the past few weeks,I didn't even get to blog for so long. Well I did say that I was gonna go for the Motivation Camp and I didn't really like it at first but let me tell you something right now,I LOVE IT!!! It was my best experience ever. We did lotz of fun stuff and seriously lots of teamwork.We had to compete with every team everyday and it really was exciting because we all worked very hard together to achieve points for our team.Guess what,which team I was in....THE POWER RANGERS!! I didn't like the name that was given at first because I never really like even the cartoon but I managed suit with it since everyone in my team were extreme awesome! I miss them soo much.I miss the times we spent together as a group.They all live so far from me which makes me wonder whether I'll ever see them in my life unless they all go for A coaches! lol...
The last day we all had to break a plank but it was easy for me since I go for taekwondo but some really suffered a lot. I felt sad after leaving that place and I actually got sick that night with severe headache and pains all over my body.My mom told me to take rest and not got to school the next day. Unfortunately Monday was the day we had to pass up our maths work so that we get the 30% that Mr.Alvin told us about. I did not come on that day and he said letter from parents was not enough! I begged him a lot in soo many ways that it was not my fault to be sick etc etc... Thank God he had some heart in him...and I got "B" at least now! I really aimed for not getting any C's for this exam and at last I didn't.
The thing that is most sad and frustrating right now is the Missing of my KH work and because of me panicking and making Aida stay to help me find it made her driver to leave and I felt so worried and guilty.SERIOUSLY. Thank God she's fine now and safe home! lol...I'm really sorry my dear but PLEASE do search for my hard works!!!! I am soo scared! :O
K I gtg...so long!

xoxo
ME

No comments: