Sunday, June 28, 2009

IRRESISTIBILITY!!!!

DECLAN GALBRAITH you are very irresistible and very distracting!!!
I can't stop thinking about you man!! I can't even do my work properly,it's like I have to look at your face every 5 min or I feel like freaking out!
He's face,smile,voice,style,hair and everything about him just makes me melt like shit!
I too put his song "You And Me" as my ring tone" and I can't stop singing that song,"Tears In Heaven" and "David's Song"!!
I even dreamt about him you know.The dream was sooo awesome that I seriously want it real and I also definitely want aida's dream about him also to come real too. I'm just crazy all over Declan.I LOVE HIM!

I memang makan banyak today,at first I ate Baskin Robbins with my mom,sis and my lil bro.It seriously can make your tummy get bloated like balloon.Well I'll just have to walk out a few steps from my house to Baskin Robbins so it's very easy for me to eat whatever I want whenever I want...lol.
I just came back just now from Sogo to buy some stuff for my daddy since his birthday is coming soon.We went to Sogo since my father prefers the baju and other manly stuff they sell there and besides they had awesome sale there today.Right after all that,I felt hungry so me and my mum went to have our dinner at the food court there.It was good.

Micheal Jackson or should I say Mikail passed away at 26 Jun 2009 and it was very sad indeed but we can't do anything and crying over his death certainly doesn't help.He was destined to die on that by God and so he did. I am glad that he died as a Muslim and may Allah bless his soul. It's true what Aida said that of course he made mistakes in life and I'm sure God will forgive him for all the sins he did in this world since God loves all of us and if he doesn't than this whole world wouldn't exist and he will perish immediately all the sinners but God didn't do that because he loves us all and gives us chance to apologize for all the sins we did. MJ was a great man and I could just hope that God keeps him away from hell and bless his soul. I'm kinda tired right now,so chao!

xoxo
ME

No comments: