Thursday, May 28, 2009

YAHOO!!!

Yay,Seladangs won for Maths Olympiad Competition man!
I was screaming and supporting like hell during the competition.Some people even thought that I was Gila or something.bahahaha,but I don't care,I'll do anything just to give support for Seladangs sake!
The questions were really hard actually if you ask me.Congrats you guyz in Seladangs,you all were really awesome! Well actually all participants were awesome,you all did a good job.
Tomorrow is the i-Movie preview I think. Hopefully the assembly wont be boring.The most special thing about tomorrow is the Save The World thingy! I'm just hoping that it'll be fun and I'm hoping that we cempakans will do something great that everyone will remember the day we did this thingy! Oh and Jia yee told me that she'll be coming to support us,well u better come arr! Bahahaha...
Holidays are back! I'm not really going anywhere...haih.The only best thing about holiday is that you can sleep but the others are just same. We have like damn a lot of home works to do man,especially KH! :O
Soo yah that's all for now.So cyah!

xoxo
ME

No comments: