Day 1 was awesome man! Me and my friends were in the 2nd shift. The exhibition was a little dead at first but we brought it to life a little at the 2nd shift. Save the World exhibition is really good for people. It gives awareness to people about the destruction's and pollutions that is going around the world right now. People should take it seriously. I mean who would wanna live in an environment that is polluted! As you all have the known that he ozone layer have become thinner and the world's whether everywhere have changed in temperature.The changes in temperature have also brought lots of diseases which are causing death to human beings. Therefore we humans who play important roles in daily life should at least try to prevent from doing all those things which can cause destruction to earth and join hands together to SAVE THE WORLD. That is why Cempaka Schools are having this exhibition at Bangsar Village II to show awareness,steps and solutions to prevent destructions to mother earth! I am very happy that all the foods were sold out yesterday. The cookies were really good. A lot of T-shirts were also sold. I am mostly happy because I could be apart of this community to save the world. The moneys that are collected are all going to the school fund where the school will give it to poor or the people who are in need of money. The games are also very fun to play and also at the same time it teaches us about saving the world.People who have children could even leave their child with us while they shop.....We could teach their child to play these wonderful Eco-friendly games. For those who want to help this world to become a better place you could come and give your support or be apart of saving this world.
I will be attending the Day 2,2nd shift with Mishali. We will be selling food. Hopefully day 2 will be better than Day 1. I'm expecting more people who cares about the world to come for this exhibtion to SAVE THE WORLD!
Well that's all for now.So cyah! :D
xoxo
ME
No comments:
Post a Comment