Seladangs won 1st place for quiz and I am so happy for that but today we had the final rounds for debate!
We Seladangs were soo close to victory for the debate but unfortunately we got 2nd place. I was very sad at first but I'm like oklar now. Congratulations to Helang! Oh and I'm happy also for Harimau's .You guys were awesome! Everyone did a good job though today. Tomorrow is the maths olympiad competition! I am so scared. I prayed a lot for Seladangs to win. All Seladangs who are participating for tomorrow,Good Luck Guyz!
Save the world is starting this friday. Me and Aida are together in it for the 1st day(2nd shift). We are the food people. For the 2nd day,I am with Mishali and again my job is to sell cookies/food. Hopefully it will be a success and hopefully there'll be lotz of fun also.
I am kinda tired.So CHAOU!
xoxo
ME
No comments:
Post a Comment