It was an awesome party....but I didn't do much cuz I wasn't feeling well,but I really wanted to go!! tee hee :P
We were kinda late but just on time for the movie...X-men Wolverine was just AWESOME! Damn nice lar the movie...we all lol like hell the part where he lari BOGEL!!! Oh and he has a nice butt! bahahaha :P (i noe I sound like a pervert!) Gold class is soo much better than the normal one...it feels like your watching TV at home or sumthin.. :P
They served some food after that,quite sedap also....I don't really eat sushi but I did yesterday and it was not bad,but NABILLA ADNAN I am gonna kill you for making me eat the Wasabi! I couldn't stand it at all man...I started crying and I thought that I was gonna die cuz I couldn't breath for like 5 seconds ! :O
I've always wanted to try Wasabi but I usually reject it,but yesterday was my 1st time...and I have promised myself that I would never eat it at all in my life...ever again!!
There was karaoke,but I didn't sing or even scream the songs they played like what some other insane people did...I started feeling dizzy and tired.My fever came back. Then Jia yee called me when I was about to got to toilet,so i stayed in the toilet for like I dunno and was chit chatting with that girl! lol...
I started feeling worse later one,thank God my parents were having dinner downstairs...so me,my sis and Ishshika went back home together.We dropped that cute,chubby little girl at her house and went back home. My sakit went worse,my mom gave me some medicine and I went to bed.It was a very tiring day yesterday...especially for me but it was fun also. I'm still not feeling well right now.My fever has dropped down a little but my body is aching a lot. I wanna go and have some rest,just wanted to update my blog.So ta ta for now!
xoxo
ME
No comments:
Post a Comment