I have been having like butterflies feelings in my tummy,which was very awful and didn't really give me appetite.
I didn't win for talentime...but I'm ok with it. Some people think I'm sad or something but actually I'm not! I'm glad that I joined !! I could have done it better,I went wrong some parts!! (erghh) but it's normal what.
But among all the performance Andrea's and Gabriel's one was the best!!! The best duet of bro & sis ever!!! :D I was speechless man! They totally deserve 1st place!
That little girl Abigail was damn awesome...that girl arrr confirm a singer when she grows up you know,it's like written on her forehead or something!
I'll try to be more braver and well prepared the next time I perform solo. It's ok what right,no body's perfect! Somemore I got the minus 1 like 2 days before the performance,where I had really a short period to practice! Haiyo...
Oh!Aida,Nabilla and Nazmin...thank you soo much for helping me guyz! I really appreciate it!!
I think everyone's performance today was awesome!! Cempaka launched Save The World today... I have to agree that the only way of reducing global warming is by taking small things serious like turning off the tap water when your done etc etc .... I soo tired now...gtg :)
(P.S Shameera is horrible friend in the entire universe!!!! )
xoxo
ME
No comments:
Post a Comment