Today was the worst day of my entire life!!!
My class memang bernasib malang! We had to get the L3 class for the whole week!! It's horrible....like HELL!!! Damn panas you know...it's sooo stuffy and irritating!
We were in it like for the whole day...except there's this part where we were asked to go to the IT since they 'kononnya' wanted to fix the air-con!
Right after that we had lunch and suddenly the whole school had no electricity...then I just thought that if the day could ever get worst!?? :$
Well Pn.Nora said that everything is like this because is 13th today...I think yaa maybe it's because of that.
I been feeling very uncomfortable somemore for the past few days with my terrible flu,cough and something...
Jia Yee's Birthday is coming soon,don't know what to buy for that girl...hrmmm. I feel soo mad at JY sometimes for always putting her Birthday on the day that is not that right for me(ESPECIALLY DURING EXAM!!!) ...nvm I'll try to come anywayz since she is like my bff!
I stayed back until 4.30 just now and was chit chatting with Ms.Ann,Alexis,Farah Nabilah & Nabila Adnan and another form 4 girl which I kinda forgot her name. It was very fun. Ms.Ann was very funny because she got excited by looking at her name in the Cempaka Scene in Youtube. Bahahaha...
I'm very tired,have to do revisions and homeworks now!! Haizzzz.... I hate life sometime!
xoxo
ME
No comments:
Post a Comment