Saturday, May 23, 2009

Just Face it!!!

Well Mid-Year exam being over is soo awesome...I'm quite happy with my results soo far.
Rag Day and Save the World thingy is about to come soon. I can't wait,and I wanna do something different this year. But you know this is life and life has never been easy,there must be something that disturbs us sometimes!! :$
This time it's about this stupid,idiot,b****! She doesn't realize that she don't deserve that 'someone'.
She don't know that she is messing up with the wrong person and now she has to face the consequences! Like they say don't underestimate the power of good accessories/seniors!
I might have did something...but it's for everyones sake before someone gets hurt.
I just came back from 1U just now...kinda tired but I'm like skyping with Aida and Rachel (small one),watching X-men wolverine and blogging.I'm so amazing right now.bahahah'perasaan'. I actually wanted to post something really funny that happened in school but I kinda forgot.So maybe some other time. Tata for now.

xoxo
ME

No comments: