Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wow go go GC!!!

Yay,at last we finished with all our Games Carnival sports!!!!
Seladang got like only 1 gold...we got lotz of 3rd place!
Hopefully at least we don't get last place for Games Carnival....
I am extremely tired man,my foot muscles all damn pain because when I was cheering for rugby my shoe was filled with water and my stomach was totally empty! I cannot stand in water when I am hungry...later will have cramps like HELL!! :O
Anywayz,I'm happy that all Seladang players did their best! You guys ROCK! I'm also thankful for some Seladang who came to support and give semangat...for Seladangs that lost in certain games,don't loose your spirit...we can always try again.We'll try to be better in some other stuff that are about to come.We just have to remember one thing in our mind...TEAM SPIRIT!!!! It is very important people,we for sure can do it by working together!
Right now,we just have to give support for the Seladang chess players and the cheerleaders!
You guys who are in it please work hard for Seladang and hopefully the cheerleaders will come up with a really awesome steps or wtv crap!
I don't mind if we atleast get 2nd place for GC. I'm soo worried for Seladangs VICTORY! Mishali I'm still waiting for my Anastasia DVD! If you don't give me by this week I'm gonna call your mom and tell about it since I have her number!! (I'M SERIOUS).I'm kinda tired already now...don't feel like going to school at all for tomorrow.Tee hee :P
Oh well, C yah!

xoxo
ME

No comments: