Thursday, April 9, 2009

Shocking but yet Happy!!!!

I'm in man for Talentime 2009! I just have to take it extreme serious and find the minus 1/do presentation slide.
It's frustrating but I wanna have experience since I'm not joining the production.
Oh Congrats Shameera for getting in the production this year,I'm proud of you my dear! :D
Anywayz,we have already started the March Past! Damn tiring but still fun...tee hee :P
Aida congrats also for getting to be the ribbon dancer...bahahah.I know your very happy and excited about it! hahahaha

Some times the seniors can be really mabuklar.They ask us to be perfect but they also make mistake.lol.Seladang lost for Chess unfortunately.So sad.So much for my semangat post that I did previously.I was hoping that at least it would raise our marks,but Harimau won instead.Haizzz...
I'm still hoping for Cheerleaders! Pls guys you can do it!
Oh I also wanna say this that,who ever who is reading my blog,PLS HELP ME TO GET MINUS ONE FOR THE SONG SUARA SEPI-Siti Nurhaliza-!!! I will really appreciate if you could help. :)

I'm happy with my agama marks right now,I memang got competition this year but I managed to get highest for this exam and I must maintain for next coming exam also... but this Bella arr soo menyusahkan!!Everytime I do checking to get higher marks pasti she'll try to block me! LOL!
PA was fun as usual,we got better now,I'm getting more JAKUN everytime we do the practice.We have original jungle soundtrack somemore you know! How JAKUN is that.Oh and I also found out today that there are really the JAKUN people somewhere in Sarawak or Sabah,like the bidan,kenaayah etc etc.Well Ms.Ann is the one who said since I was using the word JAKUN a lot during the rehearsals...bahaha :P
Hrmmm,well I got lotz of homeworks to do now.Have to finish them.I really wanted to post about today since the day was very interesting.I'll just go .... So Cyah!

xoxo
ME

No comments: