Saturday, April 4, 2009

EXPERIENCE....

It was my first time actually being in Games Carnival yesterday!!!!
It was really fun but extremely tiring man!!!!
I was soo tired..like honestly memang cannot tahan,that's why I didn't come to support today...please don't be mad seladangs,I memang wanted to datang...but what to do,my bodylar!
Anywayz,my sis is like damn tired and tanned.There wasn't many Seladangs today to support,
sooo sad...I felt soo guilty.I had sakit that cannot be explained in my blog(PRIVATE). Aida surprisingly came yesterday.I was kinda shocked but also very happy.
Cotton candy sucks!!!I can't imagine why people love it soo much. it makes me wanna throw up!
I am very glad also that I came yesterday,I was very helpful...some people came for no reasonlar. They don't even support for their house!!! Have to be very semangat people...nothin to be malu about.. your not like loosing anything.
Lotz of stuff happened yesterday.I just don't remember.My memory memang teruk! LOL :P
I'll just go for now.
I'll post more when I feel like.
So sayonara.

xoxo
ME

No comments: