Sunday, April 26, 2009

VICTORY!!!!


WOWWWWWW!!!! SELADANG WON 1ST PLACE FOR SPORTS DAY!!!
I'm sooooo happy...we were really sad at first for not getting 1st place for march pass.We were 2nd place and just 20 points away from Beruang. Khalilul actually cried at first man!!! I was kinda shocked but also sad too. We are kinda grateful now because we won for the main whole thing man!!!! The day was damn hot man today. I was sooo tired and exhausted! I could feel the sweat dripping all over my face when I was marching but I just faced the hotness and SCREAMED LIKE HELL!!! (as what Jude asked). My father joined the Tug Of War and guess what the parents won just because of my dad since he's berbadan besar...lol..He won GOLD MEDAL man!!! I'm soo impressed. Even I never won gold medal in Cempaka before. Jude,Nabilla and some other people there were like 'Go Uncle Nazeer!!!'.....It sounded very very akward for me because I'm not really used to hear that dialog but I'm happy that they supported my father! Thanks Guyz. Bahahahaha :D
The Seladangs had some photo sessions after all those cheerings from all the houses since we're the champs! I was asked to be in the house deco photo sessions also even if I didn't join in it!! lol I didn't want to feel akward soo I pulled Nabila in it... tee hee :P This years Sports Day was extremely awesome!!

I just came back from ZOUK SPA Massage! It was sooo awesome. My mom said that we deserve it for all our hard work. I did the cupping/bekam! I feel sooo much better now..it was soooo good man!! lol.... me,my sis and my mom did it. I have spots all over my back right now. It is kinda pain if you press the spots,but it'll go off by tomorrow and I seriously feel GOOD! :D
Even though the march pass results were kinda surprising...I think the SELADANGS were really awesome and even the Harimaus.You guys 'the harimaus ' memang worked really hard and you deserve more than 3rd place but takpelah takde rezeki kut.
I wanna go and watch TV now.Just wanted to post Seladang's victory for today!
GOOOOOOOO SELADANG!!!

xoxo
ME

No comments: