Thursday, April 23, 2009

OXTERMINATE! WE DOMINATE!!!! :D


WOW!!! Seladang CHEERLEADERS won for both cheras and damansara man!!!
I was soooo shocked to hear both victories!!
It was sooo awesome...they were awesome! I'm sooo happy for you guys...you guyz really rocked!
Hopefully we will win for March pass...have to work very hard for march pass cuz we really have a though competition.The Harimau,Helang and Beruang are damn good.I'm sooo worried.
We have like 2 days or something just left, to practice. This years sports practice is at Bukit Jalil.
Hopefully it doesn't rain.I'm sooo sleepy now I wanna sleep but I'm also hungry.My mom haven't come back home.She went out with my sister to buy some stuff/props for Seladang. My mom's buying McD for dinner.tee hee .Oh and I just called Mishali just now. I reminded her to bring my Anastasia DVD that she borrowed from me last year.It's really expensive and I'm extremely worried.I'm soooo gonna kill her if she doesn't returns it back to me!! Talentime is like next week Thursday!!! I soooo scared! I haven't got my minus one..but i already did my slide presentation. Ya Allah! Pls help me to get the minus one as fast as possible! I really wanna do something awesome this year since next year i'm like form 3.Ms.Tan said that I totally have no problem with my singing but is the minus one that she is worried for me.I'm soooo gonna be dead! I'm too tired/hungry.sooo yah...

xoxo
ME

No comments: