Hahahahah....Shameera...it's true actually what Mr.Giva said! The Queen of JAKUN/SAKAI!!! lolx
Anywayz,I actually wanted to post on our success in PA yesterday but I was too tired.Well PA was actually awesome. Too bad it's all over. We thought that we might suck but we actually did really well... Datin Freida and Dr.Rizal liked it.(they lol a lot)...since it was kinda hilarious.Ms Ann liked it too...she was like "You guys were really good!!" lolx...
I was the jakun and aida was the Jamaican people like I said before.We looked really like the characters given to us.Aida you were like memang 'colourful' man! bahahah...I hope that everyone enjoyed our item Twisted In The Jungle.
Oh I heard that there is a dance audition for FAME today.Good luck you people...hopefully you get in! PE can be damn tiring sometimes.The day was very HOT today...like serious/extremely! I was sooo basah...I hated it. I hate sweating,it's soo disgusting. I took like 1 1/2 hours bath today! lol...F2 Terra missed Cempaka Scene just now,I wanted to watch it but to bad our class had no TV and Mr.Giva wouldn't let us to go and watch it from other class...ish ish ish! I'm tired right now...wanna go and have my dinner..so Cyah ltr ppl! Peace and Luv y'all!
xoxo
ME
No comments:
Post a Comment