Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Slumdog/Twilight Rocks!!!

They seriously deserve all the Oscars man!!!
Especially Dev Patel and all the lil kids....
People who belum watch this must watch it!!!!
It's kinda sad at first but it's a happy ending...
I also watched Twilight at night :p ...and I LOVE IT MAN!!!!
Damn nice...I have the DVD already and it's soo much clearer and better than the one in mac...
EDWARD CULLEN IS SOOOO HOT!!!!!! XD
I repeated saying his hotness  like more than ten times when I was watching it..!!!
You can see the pic of slumdog millionaire in my sis blog...
Oh and I got new HAND PHONE!!! XD It's sooo cool even though it's not the latest or iPhone3g or something... who cares right.... at least it's soooooo much better than my old one. :)
I gtg now....just wanted to say bout these really cool movies...so yah!!
BB for now...

xoxo,
ME

No comments: