Yay,atlast exam is all over!!!!
FREE!!!!!!
I am soo happy I got A for sejarah!!! :)
But unfortunately I did not for some...
I hope I don't really get bad marks...I studied soo hard man!!!
Geo was the last subject for this entire exam...and it was slightly hard ...haizzzz
I did the ikan ganjil thingy for art..which was actually ok cuz I didn't plan on which topic I should do...but I managed to do it better than I imagined it would be..tee hee..probably a B :P
I just read my sis blog after all this hard days...she said about the Australia movie...yaa I watched it too(like duh),and it was awesome.Hugh Jackman was like sooooooo extremely hot and handsome!!!
Oh Sooo kesian my sis and my bro. Their exam is still on...well my lil bro more worse,his exam just started today...Because of them I still have to go to school tomorrow.My mom say that it's not fair for me to berjoli-joli when my bro and sis are like having hard times...ish ish ish...Malaslah!!!
Anywayz,Talentime round 2 is coming soon...i'm selected as I said before...sooo right now I have to find the minus of the song that I'm going to sing,which is "Suara Sepi".I don't know how I'm gonna do it but I'll give my best shot!!! If didn't get in then too bad lar,I takde rezeki kut but if I do then "ALHAMDULILLAH!!!" :)
Oh and my HP computer at home is back to normal already(Thank GOD!!!)
I'm actually typing this post from my home computer :p ...now I don't have to depend 100% on my sis mac...Yay!!
Oh I really tired now..so chao.
BB!
xoxo,
ME
No comments:
Post a Comment