Hols are back but unfortunately it's not really a holiday because we have to study for the exam ..haizzz...but at least we can wake up late every morning for next week!!! :P
I have to like study sejarah,geo,agama and practice maths...hopefully everything goes in my kepala otak!!!!
Bm paper and english paper so far was okay....but I seriously screwed up for my KH paper man!!!!
I got mixed up wit certain stuff!!! I hate myself for being so stupid sometimes!!! erghhhh...
Mr.Giva is soo stingy man...he has loads of really good Bollywood movies but he doesn't wanna give us... tsk tsk ...
The form ones boys this year are so weird man but not all of them...only some.... lol XD (like Aida says JAKUNS!!!) :D
Oh and Sharifah just chillax...don't think about that girl okay....she insults people as though she's so perfect but she sucks like hell man!!! Dah lah bodoh that budak,nak perasaan pulak!!! Ish!
I'm sure that there was more that happen today but I just can't remember .... ???
Oh well that's all for today I guess.
So tata for now!!
xoxo
ME
No comments:
Post a Comment