Syukur kepada Allah S.W.T!
Hopefully it won't make more problems.
Oh and today is Earth Hour...we are going to turn off the lights...it's gonna be sooo cool man.
Aida you updated your blog at last...yay.I like to read your blog...sooo make sure you update everytime ok my dear.
Exam marks came out already...it's ok lar...not soooo teruk...got 1 C only so far.
I managed to get the highest for Sejarah in my class.. (YAY!)
Just have to do corrections for almost all the papers.
I'm happy for you also Aida!! :)
Anywayz ... Talentime is seriously coming sooo soon,and I am regretting for joining it!!!! It's like soooo serious this year man!!!! If you don't' believe me read the VLE for your self!!!
Soooo Mafan!!! I bet I wont get past for the 2nd round lar ...some more I'm like sooo akward among all the participants. Again I'm like the only form 2 there and the worst part is I have no nice friends there :( Haizzzzzz...
I gtg...
Soo BB 4 now..
xoxo
ME
No comments:
Post a Comment