Wednesday, February 18, 2009

At skool atlast!!

I had been sick for the past two days...
Thank God I'm feeling better...just a lil cough and flu.
I wanted to come to school yesterday but I had to take blood test!!!
It was like my 1st time...and I'm a penakut somemore.
It took about almost 2 hours the whole thing..
They did the children way to handle me.
There was this chinese lady holding my hand,my father putting a newspaper between my face and my hand (so that wont look at it),my mom giving me semangat and holding my face and the voman who wanted to take my bood was trying to make me chill and not to panic!!!
I got a SOLO part in the choir,and I just learned the part today!!!
The performance it's like seriously tomorrow and a special guest is going to be there..I'm freakin nervous!!!!
I gtg now!!!
C yah...

xoxo,
ME

No comments: