
Well I know that tomorrow is the Valantine's Day but our school celebrated it today...
The air in the school was filled with loads of loves today.... :P
I got like 3 cupcakes from someone which I don't know...A daisy flower and a heart deco thingy from my sis...tee hee
Thank You Soooo Much for all of those lovely valentine stuffs....it's really nice,I appreciate it!! :)
It was fun...
I gave Aida and Alyssa home made chocolates!!! (they liked it!!! ) :D
I also dedicated Happy Valentine's to the whole form 2 through the Cempaka Scene...I just did it all simple cuz I don't really do all this stuff usually and it's like my 1st time experiencing it!!
I bought this pic of myself in anime version..I got it today,and it surprisingly looks just like me!! I like it... :)
I got a pink cookie tooo....but I didn't know till my sis told me...
The people who distribute it was really busy that time and couldn't find me so they just gave it to my sis...haizzz :P
Oh I also gave Ellyne a rose..which is the most expensive flower from all of it..
I also found out today that Micheal Jackson has converted to Muslim!!(you were right Adilla)
It's true,...it was written officially in the British "The Sun"...
I'm soo happy to hear that muslims are increasing in the world these days!! Alhamdulillah
I'm really tired right now.
I'll be posting some more new stuff in my blog tomorrow if I have time...cuz I really have a good story that I have wanted to share in my blog lately.
So C yah later people!!!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! XD
lotz of love from me!
xoxo,
ME
No comments:
Post a Comment