I had to perform a solo part today...
It was quite good than I imagined...but I was quite nervous.
Yaa lar...1st time wat!!!
If i'll have like 2nd time and If i have practised it earlier ... I'll try to be better(insya-Allah)
Of course I look nervous lar Aida!!! What would you do at my place HAH!! (kesian me) lol :P
Tq Irina and some other fwens for giving me support...it really gave me semangat...
In my opinion,everyone performed very well today. :)
I liked Alyssa performance and the one Jas & Joanne did... they were sooo Good!!
My cough and flu are about to be gone..just got still like 3% ...bahahaha (YAY!!!)
The Big Concert is like next week Saturday!!!
I hope that I'll memorize properly all those 4 songs...
Swimming Gala is this Sunday...I wanna go but i have to wake up like about 5 in the morning because my sister is going wif Cat at like near dat time and If I wanna go I have to wake by then..
Somemore they'll be there until 3.00p.m/2.00 p.m. which I cannot tahan!!!
It's not like I tak nak datang,it's just that giving up my sleep and my energy for this wont do much you cuz the only thing that I'll be doing there is cheering for SELADANG!!!
I'm not really sure right now...but If I don't go...I'm going for Taekwondo!!
The grading is like next month..I'll be Blue two belt...(if I pass)
Exam is coming soon too!!!
I'm sooo scared!!!
Hope that i'll do well and won't panic!!!
I'm specially scared for GEO and KH!!!! :O
Oh and tq Aida and Hazel for lending me your blazer today!!!
I gtg...
Sooooo yah!!!
xoxo
ME
No comments:
Post a Comment