Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Skoolo!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha.....huhuhuhhu..bahahahahahahahaha......muahahahahahahha.....lol lol lol lol
I'm nuts right now!! I feel like laughing a lot... :P
I got my book No.1 already,my sis bought it for me....I didn't know that she's gonna buy for me...
The book is soooo cool man :)
We had our 1st F2 agama class today,it's was soooo nice....The new ustat(Ustat K) is soooo hilarious and his voice during mengaji is sooooooooo extremely damn nice,better than the previous ustat one actually....
Agama class is kinda interesting now days,I hope we'll do some fun stuff during our agama class like he said we will....
Oh and I have damn loads and loads of homework during these weekends....especially for KH!!
I'm seriously going to be exhausted!!
I hope I'll do everything,and i hope i wont be scolded or insulted by teachers for not doing my homework...I just DON'T LIKE it!!! :P
K then,I wanna do something else now...sooo bb :)
Chao

xoxo,
ME

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, Naziha (This is Jiayee BTW) The first week and you're already exhausted? What about the rest of the year????????????? Haha, hey did you catch Monster Allergy season 2 ? School for me is great right now.