Tuesday, January 20, 2009

MAFAN!!!!

Haiya schools sucks a lot soooooo much sometimes man!!!
Damn loads of hws!!!
Especially Pn.Nora's one!!!
Everyday got tonnes of hws!!
No time even to blog....I missed blogging actually.... :p
I can't believe how some people manage to study and have fun at the same time...I seriously have to practice on my balance of life!!! lol
Cempaka Voices training started already...have to go for the rehersals....tiring but Fun,fun,fun...just looking at Ms.Ann's face gives me semangat!! bahahaha
The VLE soooo CACAT!!! Everytime I try to login it says it's in maintanance or wtv!!! STUPID!!!
I haven't even started my agama hw...it's only some stupid drawing not really islamic...hehehe
Then Geo....loads of it...not done yet..Bab 1 till Bab 3 Man!!! haiz .... :(
Oh and the art I forgot to colour the drawing I did...hehehe guess I'll just have to do it later.
I forgot to announce to class today what Ms.Tina(art teacher) told me....I totally forgot bout it cuz of Pn.Nora..looking at her face gives me goosebumps.I luv her it's just that she's tooo scary sometimes!!! ;P
Anyways everyone in F2 Terra are supposed to bring their art stuff to do a postcard for the Ghaza thingy... hope u'll all bring!! :P
K then,I'm really sleepy alreadi...wanna go to my cozy bed....Just wanted to update my blog...Chao!!!

xoxo,
ME...

No comments: