Well my second day at school was fine,normal....
Thank God I didn't wear my P.E attire,I wanted to but my sister told me that we might not have PE....and guess what she was right!!!
I kesian for ppl who wore it early that morning because they had to change back to their uniform...haiz :P
We had Bm during our PE and right after that we had our house club meeting...it was like more than an hour....we missed our Maths class just because of that.hehe
Oh we had our 1st F2 Sejarah and KH class yesterday....it was ok...
Some of the ppl in my class never had Puan.Nora before so they were kind of scared ad freaked out!!
Then we also had our 1st PA class for this year..in my opinion it was kinda boring actually,because we didn't do much...and the worst thing is that Miss Ann is not our teacher!!!! WHY!!!!????
I love her,she's like the best PA teacher I've ever known!!! I'm seriously not gonna like my PA class as much as I liked before... TT
Anywayz that's all what happened in school yesterday,I'm actually at school now...we're having our english class..but I'm like kinda of the only one who have finished the commenwealth essay...so right now I don't have much to do...It's also our 1st English class for this year...later on we'll be having our 1st F2 Science class ,so wish me luck,I hope she's nice to all of us...and Not scary!!! :P
We'll be also having our 1st Art class in F2 today,but I'm not sure we'll be doing anything...
because we don't have an art teacher right now since the last teacher that thought us went to broaden her studies....Oh damn it,I need to pee now....soooo Chao!!!
C yah!
xoxo,
ME
1 comment:
Babi babi babibbabababbbauiiiiiiiiiii huta. muahahahhahahahahhhahhaha
Post a Comment