Schools about to open but my brain is not functioning properly...
Bahahaha....I seriously have no more idea of what to write...
Oh I just remembered,all F2 Terras please go to Studywizzz to get your class timetable.
Just wanted to inform so that you don't need to bring all your books on your 1st day to school.. :)
I don't know why the school is damn slow this year,I mean like the exercise books is not even there in the school bookshop and school is about to open in one day time...I know that they are changing the cover but they had like two months...and wt* were they doing??!! ....sigh,nvm!
Great now my mom have started to send me to taekwondo again(:$),Starting from tomorrow I have to like wake up early every Sunnday....Fish!!!
My piano class also will start back again by next week wednesday...I'll have to practice by tomorrow or I'm screwed !!!
My ustazah haven't picked up her hp...have no idea where in the world is she??!!
Have to confirm with her about our tuition schedules...Haiz.
I actually wanted to invite my old friends to my house this hols,unfortunately I had no time and neither did they...
I have to make sure when I'm gonna invite them because my house will be on renovation but I'm not sure when
I really miss them all,It makes me soo sad thinking of them and the fun time I had with them all,TT
Now I feel more sad after knowing a few friends are leaving school here in cempaka!!!
At first it was Myra but now Mei Ling...I don't know who else is gonna sms me telling me that they're gonna miss me...well it's not helping ppl!! What's the point telling me.... your just making me more sad...
The worst day for me here in Cempaka was when loads of my fwens left school...like Nazzura,Sofi,
Jia yee,Elene etc etc....it was very melancholic!!!
End of the year can be happy sometimes and very sad indeed too... :(
I just hope no one else will leave the school this year...("cough,cough"but there's an exception for You-Know-Who Aida!) hehehe... (sp)
K my brain is stuck again,I shall stop till here then for now.
C yah!!
xoxo,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment