I was kinda late than usual for my 1st day at school today...
We didn't have formal assembly as usual today,we were told which class were supposed to go early morning during the normal assembly..
I wasn't surprised since I knew almost everything...instead I was actually really sweating because I was already wearing long sleeve and I was stupidly wearing my blazer when no one was actually wearing it!! :P
I was really happy when I saw my friends faces after being on a long holiday...the friend with most changes of all is Aida Helena Bt. Affandi!!! lol :)
We were in the morning normal assembly for quite a long time,because we were thought to be the Form 4's...so we were all standing there like an idiot!! :$ (including me!)
After all that stuffy situation,we went back to our respective classes...we didn't have science lesson as was written in the timetable,Mr.Alvin our class teacher came instead...he was briefing some stuff about form 2....about what should we aim etc etc...we also were asked to confirm on our vote for our class monitor and assistant monitor.Well Jasmine was the monitor at the end and Wei Lik(surprisingly!!) was the assistant monitor. :D
We had Bm right after that,but most importantly we had our 1ST lessons after the holidays!!!
It was ok,we were given a group project to be done...My group which consists of (Me,Aida,Ming Wei,Shameera and Theva) were given to do on Tatabahasa...which is actually the hardest of them all!!!! HAIZ :(
I'm the "supplier" and "editor" (lol) ...and everyone in my group were given their own duty..Shameera and Theva would never stop arguing ....it's funny sometimes but also a little harsh!
Then our day continued as per normal with our classes...we learned all new stuff today,and I have to say that F2 is harder than F1 especially for maths!!! But in order to success I'm just baring in my mind that "Nothing Is Impossible"
Can't wait how's my second day in F2 going to be...hopefully I can cope up easily with all subjects,I'm hoping 2009 to be a better and brighter year for me and for all!!
That's all for now...sooo ...
C yah!! :)
xoxo,
Still ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment