OMgosh,time is running so fast that year 2009 is here...
I felt as though it was only year 2008 and everybody was cheering for it etc etc but now their cheering for 2009...haiz
I'm getting older year by year and by the time I open my eyes again I'll be having wrinkles already..hahahah
I'm sooo nervous thinking about the day that I'm gonna put my foot in my class.I'm like extremely worried,what If I get scolded for the first day or what if something really embarassing happens,ahhh I dunnolah but one thing for sure I'm extremely Worried!!! :(
I'm like in F2 Terra now,i'm demoted but I don't care actually...but what if the teachers starts insulting/teasing or wtv me??!!! it'll be totally humiliating!!! :O
I'm Scared...really scared!!!
What if people start to say that I look weird/ugly/old or wtv...??!!! erghh,i'm starting to have goosebumps already. :(
But I am still happy for what I am...and I think I have to think positive right?? Well that's what my mom said.
It's a brand new year,so I have to think good to be good!!! hahahaha...I'm weird!!
I was all scared but now I'm advising myself.Lol!
I just hope evryone in this new class will be freindly to me...ehem...(which I'm not really sure with that.) bwahahaha :P
Well then,I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year,and may God bless you all!!!
xoxo,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment