
Well the day before yesterday I went to KL....to buy some stuff....
It's actually the easiest place to get nice looking clothes for people wearing tudung...
I went there wif my mum,she brings me with her whenever she wants to shop for herself...I love shopping not like my sis...whose always malas to go for shopping !!! :p
My mom bought some tudungs first for her (I'm the one who chose it :p )...then my mom bought for me this dress kinda shirt which is kinda expensive but it's really nice.hehehe :)
Then we went to eat at this veg restaurant since my dad was on a diet.
We didn't buy much because some stuff that we wanted wasn't there on that day...
The next day we went to mid-valley because school was reopening so we had to buy some house groceries and SHOPPING of course...we wanted to go to 1U but my mom was kinda tired to go there ,she wanted to go to the nearest mall...
Anywayz,at first we went to the Carlo Rino's to buy handbag for my mom...cuz she hated the one she had and she wanted to buy a new one for a new year....
They had some discounts so my mom bought a pair of sandles there just right with the handbag and also a pursue which was meant to be with the handbag.
Then we went to buy some toys for my little bro,oh my he was definately worse than me...he's extremely picky...HAIZ!!!
It took lots of our time,which I hated sooooo much.....erghhhh...(but I still lurve him)...heheheh :p
Right after that we went to the Reject Shop,we seriously shopped a lot there....I can't help it,It was all new stock and they were all soooo good.Thank God we had 20% discount atleast.lol
There was quite a lot of bags to carry,but we still went to carefour after that,we bought lots of house stuff there for example like nuggets,hotdogs,fries,chicken/fish balls,instant mee,soap etc etc....
My father didn't bring car that day so we had to hurry to pick him from the boutique,suddenly my father suggested to go to Ikea.Well my mom agreed with him.So we went there to have our dinner ,then we went to eat the fresh Soya Tau Fu they had there.It was soooo good.My bro was in the playing thingy while we were shopping(mostly eating) there.heheheh :p He wasn't interested though...he wanted to play.
My little bro was all sweaty when we went to take him from that kids play thingy,so my dad bought ice-creams for him and for us.We all ate seriously a lot that day..lol
We were sooo tired after that,my father wasn't that tired..but we all were.
That night,all of us were like Tidur Mati!!! bwahahahah. :D
It was a good day though,we can't shop like that if school reopens back again...haiz. :(
K then,that's all I can write this time about my life.
Chao! :)
xoxo,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment