Monday, December 22, 2008

AtchooooH!!!

Well,I'm not really feeling well lately bacause I'm having flu...the irritating one :(
I guess it's the reason why I haven't updated anything lately also...
It all came from my sis actually,she's the one who brought it first...
She went to her friends house,she ate a lot there like ice-creams and stuff etc etc...
Then she went to one of her friends house (which I shall not mention the name) and her rabbit there had a flu,well my very "SMART" (ehem) sister went near it,because she found it was soooo adorable/cute :$ :P
She came back home,said she felt her body aching,headache etc etc...then she started to have slight fever for a while...which later on made her got flu...since we both sleep together in one room,her infection kena me!!!
Then I drank water from our special family jug that we have,and now the whole family got flu "except my bro"(since he's to small to drink from that jug)!!! bwahahahahahahaha

But we all feel a little better now because we took some of our own medicine,we don't go to doctor for a small things like this..cuz the only thing that doctors know to give are antibiotics!!!
I think it's ludicrous,If I were a doctor I won't recommend my patients to take antibiotics because while they are supposed to kill only harmful bacteria they end up killing a lot of the good bacteria, too, especially in the colon, and so they make it easy for Candida(yeast) to settle in(also in the vagina, as was before mentioned).Bacteria also can get immune and the antibiotics ineffective for yourself.

I'm actually not trying to be doctor here right now,I'm just saying that it is really not good for your health If we take antibiotics for even the smallest things,it's better actually to take herbal stuff :) ..... anywayz I'm kinda tired already,I have to do my homework somemore....so bb for now.CHAO!

xoxo,
Me

No comments: