
Soo I went to see West Side Story yesterday....
I think it wasn't that great but it's OK...
I don't like the idea oh guys and girls being too intimate in it...(inappropriate!!!)
I only mostly liked the part where Leon and Claudillea sang...it was beautiful...
I also hate the ending..it's too sad :(
Mishali and Neekita's little sis came along to watch that production...we all sat together except my mom and my litlte bro sat somewhere else.
Actually I didn't plan it,but it happened to be so and I'm really glad...
Well Neekita's little sis wanted to go and she lives near my house soo her mom asked my mom whether she can tumpang,then Mishali also wanted to watch the show soo she came along... :)
It was sooo fun on our way to cheras...we were like watching movies in my car and chatting,Mishali was like talking about some hot guys :P lol....
Then she got car sick,soo we went to washroom right after we arrived there....thank God she didn't puke :)
Later on,we went to the canteen to look some vegetarian food for Mishali but unfortunately the food they served there were worse than horrible..yuck!!!!
There was like this yucky looking smashed potato and raw green peas...ewww!!!,even Mishali whose a vegetarian thinks it's yucky,why can't the just sell good food!!!?
So we just waited in the canteen while the show started...we were like eating keropoks and chocolates that I bought there....my mom was there too,she and my bro were eating tuna sandwich that they bought near the hall.
Thank God some of the students sold some food there. :)
Oh n I met Malayandi,Wei yun and Racheal there but we only said "Hai!!" and then we ignored each other,lol how lame is that....hahaha
I saw Ji lian too but it was when the show was going on...soo she actually didn't see me at all :( haha
Mishali was sitting on my left side during the show but on my right side was Sivagami's mom..(what a surprise!)I didn't even realise that until Gami called that lady "Mom"...I thought she was her relative or sumthin..lol
After a while(during the show)Neekita's sis spilt water on the chair....haha...then she had to wipe it off with her skirt cuz we had no tissues, lol...how pity is that. :P
Even though the show was quite boring but I had fun there...I can't imagine myself being there without Mishali,It would have been soo boring....she's a lifesaver!!! :D
OMG!! I just remembered the funny part where both of us were dieing to pee....We actually wanted to pee earlier,but the toilet was wayy down there...soo we were too malas but we suffered a lot during the show :P...we were cheering and screaming for all the performers during the curtain calls part but that was something we did to release our stress and pain...lol....hahahah
When the show ended,the 1st thing we did was like running straight downstairs to the swimming pool toilet to pee...we felt sooo much better after that...hahaha
In the car,we were like being mabuk and singing the cradle song while eating some keropoks...
We also sang songs from the Mamma Mia movie... :D
Then Mishali started to feel soo hungry,my mom wanted to stop near McD to buy somthing for her but she wanted to go to 7 eleven instead to buy instant maggie cuz she've been like eating McD for the past few days....lol :p
Both of us went there to buy it,I belanja her but the sad part was dat the hot water was "Out Of Order"!!!..hahahaha,soo kesian!!
Mishali was like sooo desperate to eat it that she actually wanted to put it in the microwave..lol
(Oh my dear,ur just soo funny sometimes...)
Right after that,that was the end....then I went home...she went home ...everybody went home...the day ended with a full stop. :p
No comments:
Post a Comment