Sunday, November 23, 2008

The day before yesterday.....

The day started normally for me at Saturday morning....woke up,took my bath,did my homework,practiced my piano,ate my lunch,did my homework again.....etc etc
Suddenly during tea time my mom was like,"I'm sooo bored,let's go to 1U...what you think,do you wanna go?"....what else will you think I will say"No!" ofcourse Not!!! I said YES!!!! and got ready to go there....it's better to go there then to do stupid boring stuff at home.
Then,we went to shop a little at the F.O.S.....and my mom bought this Ben10 T-shirt for my bro....and etc etc....after that,we went to eat at this Peranakan restoran(it's like a nyonya food)...it was soooo good,I liked the nasi goreng.....
My bro got bored sooo my mom sent him to the Space Galctica playing thingy for kids at the new wing....my bro got sooo excited cuz there we sooo many kids for him to be frens with....soo we left him there and went for shopping....
Well my mom and I suddenly felt like we wanted to eat sumthing sweet so we went to buy popcorn and pepsi.....
While we were walking to this home stuff place near the MPH ...I saw Stanley!!!hahaha....we didn't even say "Hi" though...lol...I bet he didn't even see me....hahah,who cares...
We bought this really comfortable huge pillow there....I almost slept on it...hehehe :P
It was to big sooo my mom suggested to keep it the car 1st while we shop....
Later on,we went to buy some lucky stones at this crystal shop or sumthin....
Right after that,we went to pick up my bro from the Space thingy....suddenly I realized that I left my bag at Crystal shop thingy....sooo i had to go all the way there to take it cuz my pursue and some other important stuff was like in it.....
Thank God it was still there when I came there....sooo I took it and went with my mom to the parking lot,paid for the ticket and went back home safely.....hehehe :P

No comments: