Well,life with no school is kinda boring actually..I'm really bored at home...No holidays,No frens..
For some people it's fun,cuz they're on vacation etc etc...but not me,I'm just sitting at the sofa doing nothing but reading books,surfing the web and finishing all my form 1 exercise books. :(
I went to Ikea yesterday,ate sooo much till I felt like I wanna puke. haha
I love the cake there,It's damn nice...hehehe :p
I was kinda tired actually yesterday dat I only woke up like 11 in the morning today...Cuz I had to wake up early in the morning yesterday to go to Taekwondo,then I came back ate my lunch...then I surfed the internet again and had to practice my piano and right after that I played Monopoly with my little brother(i did the counting)....Later on Irina came cuz she had no transport to go to de production since she and my sis are the back stage crews....soo she came for tumpang.But before my mom went to send them to cheras,she had to send me and my bro to BSK for swimming...Came back home....Rain started to pour.....couldn't watch TV sooo I watched Prom Night in my mac...Then my mom called me right on time when the movie ended and said where gonna have dinner at Ikea,soo I got ready and she came and etc etc.... lol :)
No comments:
Post a Comment