It's also RagDay today,I enjoyed today hope u all did too :p
I was in the traditional thingy's group...it's was soooo fun...
I learned how to play congkak,batu seremban hopscotch thingy and these stitching thingy.....hehehe
My sis won 2nd place for the stitching thingy,she did it soo well you know. :D
I won for the 1st round in the hopscotch thingy,I got to go to the semi-finals but I lost in the semi-finals cuz they were all de best ones and they're soooo good.It's OK atleast I had fun and I learned how to jump properly with one leg,hehehe :p
I hugged every girls(some didn't like it soo i just shaked hands wif them)
Allyssa,Kimberly and Illyssa gave the best goodbye hug....thanks guys!!! :p
I will miss you all during the school holidays....
I will always wish you the best no matter what had happened for the past few months during this year...
I have no offense on any of you,hope u people also have no offense on me....
I wanna thank all of my fwens for being my fwens and hope u enjoy ur holidays!!!! ;p
To bad tomorrow is a bad day for me,REPORT CARD DAY!!! :O
I will miss you all during the school holidays....
I will always wish you the best no matter what had happened for the past few months during this year...
I have no offense on any of you,hope u people also have no offense on me....
I wanna thank all of my fwens for being my fwens and hope u enjoy ur holidays!!!! ;p
To bad tomorrow is a bad day for me,REPORT CARD DAY!!! :O
Oh and thank you Aida for writing good stuff about me in your blog,thank you for being a very good friend.
I wanna thank Theva for printing all my science Peka thingy....so thank you sooo much...
Ok now bb and luv ya...HAPPY HOLS!!! :P :D
I wanna thank Theva for printing all my science Peka thingy....so thank you sooo much...
Ok now bb and luv ya...HAPPY HOLS!!! :P :D
No comments:
Post a Comment