Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another day being jobless in school.......

Today was like the last day for our science class,tomorrow we're having class party.
I seriously dun't noe what to bring cuz I have nothing to bring.
My mum's like bz sooo I can't go and buy stuff.I dun't wanna be rude and bring nothin for it.
I hope someone will bring sum good stuff to eat and I hope it'll be fun,hehehe :P
There was the quinn competition today and I wasn't really interested in it and I suck at it anywayz....
My highest was like only 5 thousand or sumthin,but people who r like really gud like zenon and danial are like nearly 300 thousand or sumthin....wow! (I SUCK)
Actually before de competition started I was like watching Mamma Mia soo after dat playing dat thingy I continued watching Mamma Mia.I loved it.Dat girl Sophie(if dat's how u spell it)sang really really extremely good.I really loved her voice.I did noe she was dis talented cuz de 1st time I saw her acting was in de Mean Girls,she was de stupid one among them...lol.
But now in dis movie she's like totally different.It's really gud u noe.
Aida was like watching S.A. and she was laughing to her self soo it kinda made me feel creepy sitting beside her ....lol.But it's ok it happened to me too cuz dat anime is really funny.
I joined the Traditional thingy for de Ragday.I'm sorry Ji Lian for not joining yours cuz I seriously suck at drawing,u should see me drawing anything dat has fingers...it's really CACAT!!!
I feel soo sorry for Kai Shern,for not having much ppl and for not joining his group.... :(
I hope his ok wif it....
I'm really scared for what's gonna happen dis Friday cuz it's REPORT CARD DAY!!!!!! :o
I am soooooooooooooooooo dead.
I am soooooooooooooooooo busted.
I am soooooooooooooooooo goin to be embarressed.
I am soooooooooooooooooo goin to be slapped until my face peels off. (like de cute stuff in Happy Tree Family)
I am soooooooooooooooooo scared.
My marks are really bad actually this year,my grades have dropped a lot.
I hope my mom don't get really emotional...I love her....she just.....like to take dis days sooo serious.
I understand dat dis things r serious stuff in my life,but I guess I made mistake not studying smart enough dis year to get good grades...Ya Allah,HELP ME!!!
I try to be my best next year,but I seriously don't wanna be scolded....haiz.... :(
Well I gtg,my parents both me Tose..I'm starving soo bb..hehehe :P

No comments: