Sunday, November 23, 2008

Yesterday....

I went to Taekwondo as usual yesterday,we did more on fighting for your own defense in everyday life....we had 2 rounds....at 1st round I got this guy to fight with and he was ok,kinda like my height,I kicked him hard enough that he was rubbing his leg all the time during the class...
Then,the 2nd round I was sooooo shocked to get a guy who's soooooooo much better than me,taller than me and a BLACK belt!!!!! :O
He didn't hit me soo hard though cuz I think he noe's that I'll pengsan,hehehe :P
Well the master said that it's for your own good cuz you might not noe who's gonna attack you in your life....it's like we can't choose who we want to fight with when we are attacked right??!!!
Oh and you what,I'm already Blue belt....hehehe :P and my sis too...
Later on I went back home took bath,ate spaghetti while watching TV....then my mom was really tired cuz she was sooo bz.....soooo I felt kesian and massaged her....she slept and then my bro slept for no reason,the house went sooo quite....so I fell asleep oso,hehehe :P
When I woke up it was already tea time....so I drank my tea with my mom and my little bro...well my sis was not there of course....cuz it was the last day of the performance for WWS....she had too and want to attend....
Now where was I.......oh yes!!....After tea time my mom said that she wanted to go to MidValley to go Carefour to buy some home stuff ....and to have our dinner...
After all dat,we came back home....watched TV for a while....then my sis came back wif Irina as usual at like about 12.00pm or sumthin...then Irina's mom came and took her back to her house...we watched C.S.I for a while then we all went to sleep.......hehehe :)

No comments: