Monday, July 27, 2009

urghhhh...!!!!! (when the shit hits the fan)

Live Right Now!!! Was a extreme good campaign.Tells you how to live a healthy life style. I shall agree with everything that woman from MAKNA said except for the chocolate part cause I can't help it.I have to say that the lady from MAKNA gave a really awesome speech and her English was damn pro man! I came late so I only performed once. Performing in 1U is a big thing,lotz of people being there and me being jobless for a while kinda made me lost my brain. I made the most embarrassing thing in my life that wish it never ever happened. I sang out of tune...and I forgot the lyrics (WAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!!) memang memalukan! It was like WHEN A SHIT HITS THE FAN! I am wondering right now whether I should audition for the other thingy that's about to come.I seriously don't want to embarrass myself! STUPID ME! I did a song that was my last choice and I sang only that particular song....I shall call it my stupidity! I just feel like choking myself right now. My mom did everything she could to calm me.It still doesn't go off.I hate this feeling man! But Joanne's performance was damn damn good man! I seriously love her voice. She is memang talented...like seriously!
That was my worst day ever...well not really my worst day cause my mom bought me a high heel and some other stuff to cool me down.

Tomorrow is a special day for my sister. It kinda makes me sad actually.Big Splash!!! Wow!! I wonder how she's going to look like...jumping into the pool with the tudung...bahahaha.I have to take her pic and I don't know what me gonna do.Time runs so fast,I can't believe my sis is gonna leave school and I will have to be responsible to the maximum...erghhh! I am still gonna miss all her friends and her also. Well then,we shall see tomorrow the winner of 2009 HOUSE CUP! I pray it's SELADANG! Insya-Allah.

xoxo
ME

No comments: