
WOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
WE WON THE HOUSE CUP FOR 2009 MAN!!!!
Straight for Cheras and Damansara.
We actually won!!! My sis and all the other seniors were like extremely happy!
There was big splash yesterday and it was damn fun. My sister's tudung went flat when she jumped into the pool.She looked so cute but funny at the same time.
We didn't really win for i-Movie...but it's ok we still won! I almost lost my voice cause i screamed at the top of my lungs when Dr.Rizal announced the WINNER/CHAMPION!
I LOVE 2009!!! Later were going to cheras for the commencements practice. I hope it'll be fun,nice and interesting.
I wonder who'll be the champion next year...I don't wanna be greedy but I don't mind if other houses take the House Cup for next year. They say Harimau will be cause next year it's the year of the Tiger just like this year s the year of the Ox and We WON!
K i gtg....GOOOOOOOOO SELADANG!! :D
xoxo
ME
No comments:
Post a Comment