Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tears....

Why me???
I always take good care of my macbook...I have the cleanest compared to most of them but yet still I'm the one who have to have problem with it!!!!!
As I posted before this that my macbook is back,it's like ok and whatever the Crap!!! Well guess what,It's NOT!!!!!
I brought it back home yesterday..I told my mom about it sooo happily... and when my tuition all habis I opened my mac to check the VLE... suddenly "Poff" my mac jammed!!!!
I was like "why what happen?!!!" at first..then I called my sis that the rainbow circular thing wont go off and I couldn't press anything.
She asked me to close my mac but when I opened it the apple pic comes out and then after a while the sign of "Jalan Mati" comes and my macbook won't start at all until now!!!!
Soooo sad right!!!
I'm sooo susah hati .... haizzzzzzzz :(
Aida, seee I shouldn't have been happy...remember what I told you at school earlier.Why didn't you just slap me instead!!!      tee hee 
Anyways...just wanted to post how miserable I am right now,so chaou!!

xoxo
ME

No comments: