Saturday, March 7, 2009

Talentime Uji bakat!!!!

Bahahahah...Don't know what to say...
It was okkk...I wasn't that good like "some  people" say...but thank you anyway. :)
Almost everyone there were like awesome!!!! :D
Irina and Nurain u guys memang bagus....both of your voices together really sounds soooo good even though I didn't understand what you guys sang... tee hee :P
I heard Andrea and Gabriel were like damn good...to bad i didn't get to listen.
I taught that we were not allowed to enter the hall...Haizzzzz 
The form 1 group were sooo good!!! It was like almost soooo real!!! Good Job you people!!! 
Nicole just chillax lar...U'll get in one for sure!!! Being nervous is normal...I was extremely nervous also...just think positive!!! :)

Right now i just have to change my song...because the song I chose before this wasn't related to the theme for Talentime this year.
It's a malay song also,but the problem is I cannot download it in Limewire...
I cannot try Ares also since my house microsoft computer got problem and cannot connect to the internet...Soo menyusahkan!!!
I seriously need HELP!!!
Exam coming soon somemore...die lar!!!!
I'm extra scared now cause of  Exam + Talentime!!!!

xoxo
ME

No comments: